District-7
District-7
District-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 24/7 runescape private server Created and hosted by : Matt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esaamzz

Old server? Empty
PostSubject: Old server?   Old server? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey guys its Esaamzz and all i wanted to say is that i prefer the old server to the new one, i don't like the idea of ::master and just pking all the time, there's a point were people will get bored an i have :L i know your able to PVM but only like 1 monster so matt if you read this could you bring the old server back because i 100% prefer that one, and what about you guys whats your opinion on the new server? do you want the old one back? let me know by posting on this thread, thanks for reading.

Esaamzz
Back to top Go down
Nex

Old server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old server?   Old server? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Esaamzz wrote:
Hey guys its Esaamzz and all i wanted to say is that i prefer the old server to the new one, i don't like the idea of ::master and just pking all the time, there's a point were people will get bored an i have :L i know your able to PVM but only like 1 monster so matt if you read this could you bring the old server back because i 100% prefer that one, and what about you guys whats your opinion on the new server? do you want the old one back? let me know by posting on this thread, thanks for reading.

Esaamzz

just to be honest. i kinda agree. If we go to old server tho, make sure to fix pking. i loved the old one...
Back to top Go down
f0x

Old server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old server?   Old server? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 pm

i dont like pvp server

i want old server back Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old server?   Old server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Old server?